Dear Colleagues,

I'd be very grateful if you could forward this job advert to anyone you know who might be suitable for the posts below. These are new posts at the Oxford Learning Institute.
Best wishes

Julia

Dr Julia Horn
Acting Head, Educational Development Group and Educational Development Consultant (Humanities and Social Sciences)
Oxford Learning Institute
University of Oxford
Littlegate House
16/17 St Ebbe's Street
Oxford OX1 1PT
Tel 01865 2-86812
Web http://www.learning.ox.ac.uk<http://www.learning.ox.ac.uk/>

Part-time Educational Development Officer (2 posts)

Oxford Learning Institute, Littlegate House, 16/17 Ebbe's Street, Oxford

Grade 7: £31,076 - £38,183 p.a. (pro rata)

At the Oxford Learning Institute, we enable, provide and support learning and development opportunities for academic and professional services staff at the University of Oxford.
We are looking for two colleagues to deliver and support educational development for postgraduate research students and postdoctoral researchers who are new to, or in the early stages of their teaching experience at the University of Oxford (currently the Developing Learning and Teaching programme). The responsibilities include: leading workshops and developing online resources; evaluating programmes and revising and refreshing content; participating in all aspects of the examining process; co-ordinating with others to ensure overall quality and consistency between different programmes; supporting initial inductions to teaching based in departments/faculties/divisions.
You will have experience of teaching in higher education, an understanding or the ability to develop an understanding of the specific teaching context of the University of Oxford and the ability to work independently and take a research-informed approach to running seminars and courses on learning and teaching.
We are recruiting to two central posts based at the Oxford Learning Institute, Educational Development Officer - Humanities and Social Sciences and Educational Development Officer - Sciences and you should state your preferred post in your application.
These part-time posts (0.6 FTE/22.5 hours per week) may suit applicants who wish to combine one of the roles at the Oxford Learning Institute with research, teaching or other part-time work.
The closing date for applications is 12:00 noon on Wednesday 19 April 2017. It is anticipated that interviews will take place on Friday 19 May 2017.

For full details including how to apply, use the following link:

https://www.recruit.ox.ac.uk/pls/hrisliverecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=127929