This version https://www.reading.ac.uk/web/files/EngageinFeedback/bulletin22_feed_forwards.pdf
On 8 Mar 2017, at 10:21, SteveO <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Jane

Got this from Mick Healey's website ( though I know that a number of links in the archived sites no longer work)

http://web.archive.org/web/20120501191752/http://www.bioscience.heacademy.ac.uk/

Mick Healey's equally excellent website can be found at

http://www.mickhealey.co.uk/

best

Steve

HE Consultant and Researcher
Director, Centre for Recording Achievement
HEA Associate

Mobile  0744 2040 955
Skype  steve.outram1