Dear Panos and all,

On our programme we are not using any tools to uncover cheating.

The programme is changing its assessment structure, which will make it more difficult to have ghost writing. And a colleague and I have developed a workshop to encourage academic integrity. Our thoughts are that we need to explain and explore the relevance of integrity and therefore stop cheating behaviours like that.

We are further developing this workshop and teaching module to improve that.

With kind regards

Nicole

Mag. Nicole Brown MTeach, DipTrans, SFHEA

Secondary Teacher Education Programme Leader

Lecturer in Education

UCL Institute of Education

20 Bedford Way

London, WC1H 0AL