Hi all,
We have a historic usage in Cork (from ~600s). St Finbarr the founding father of the city, created a centre of learning in Cork. This gave rise to the phrase 'Where Finbarr taught let Munster learn' which is the motto of our University.

Kind regards,
Catherine O'Mahony
Manager
Centre for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning (CIRTL)
m: 087 9921183
e: [log in to unmask]
(Sent from my mobile device)