Yan,

Wonderful! You beat me to it with this news... I had become diverted, I
will admit, by some excellent music, by a name-sake:

https://tune.pk/video/1259282/jamal-ud-din-faqir-haq-allah-sofi-kalam

We are currently working on the rescue of a substantial C&MG archive,
including some material which the old Readers' Guide recorded as by
Kipling. More news soon, I hope.

Best regards,

John