Dear List,
FYI, an event in Bristol 30th this month on GDPR....Scott and I are speaking :-)
With Thanks,Ren ---------------------------------------------------- Reynold LemingInformation Management Consultant07966 397417

----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: Harvey Burgess <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 1:32 PM
 Subject: You're invited to The GDPR Race is On - Get Your Business Ready and Set... (30 Mar 2017)

|   |

|    |

|  |      Hello Reynold,
  You are invited to the following event:    The GDPR Race is On - Get Your Business Ready and Set for Compliance
|      |   Event to be held at the following time, date and location:   Thursday, 30 March 2017 from 15:00 to 17:00 (BST)   Engine Shed
Station Approach
BS1 6QH Bristol
United Kingdom

 View Map   |

|   Attend Event   |

   |    Share this event:
|      |      |      |

|    The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force from 25th May 2018. In some way it will affect all organisations and it is in your interest to start planning now. Non compliance fines are up to €20 million or 4% of global annual turnover!There are many different aspects relating to your organisation's culture, roles, processes, policies, systems and record-keeping.But help is at hand! This seminar is designed to help you understand, in a nutshell, what you need to do and how to implement these actions.This includes:
   - The role of the Data Protection Officer
   - Required Policies and Procedures
   - Data Audit
   - Data Retention and Disposal
   - Information Security
   - Permissions & Consents
   - Managing Subject Access Requests
   - Data Breach Handling
   - Data Protection by Design in Systems and Processes
Speakers:Scott Sammons CIPP/E, AMIRMS, an experienced Data Protection & Information Risk practitioner with over 10 years experience in both the public and private sectors. Scott also volunteers as the Chair of the Information and Records Management Society (IRMS) and blogs on all things information at www.privacyminion.com. You can find Scott on twitter under the name @privacyminion. Topics: The scope, legalities and implications of the GDPR.Reynold Leming AMIRMS, Managing Director of Informu Solutions Ltd, who sits on the executive of the Information and Records Management Society and is an experienced Information Governance Practitioner. Reynold has worked in the information services and records management industry for over 30 years.Topics: Discovering and classifying the data you have and implementing good practice for information security, and the retention and disposal of personal data.The event will be followed by networking drinks at a local venue...

Share this event on Facebook and Twitter

 We hope you can make it.

Best,
HB Data Consultants Ltd    |

  |  |

|    |

|  |
|    This invitation was sent to [log in to unmask] by HB Data Consultants Ltd the organiser. To stop receiving invitations from this organiser, you can unsubscribe.     Eventbrite UK Ltd  |  10-11 Charterhouse Square  |  EC1M 6EE London    |      |