Sent: 23 March 2017 14:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Creative and practical data protection tips

Dear Jenny,

I don't know what you could really do to change culture, but in the spirit of whimsy we could develop your idea a bit further (and save you some work). How about confidential waste bins in the shape of pigs (standing on hind legs with aperture through the mouth) linked to the slogan "Don't forget to feed the pigs before you go home"?

Neil.