Sent: 02 March 2017 11:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Retention of personnel files

I agree with both Suzy and Tom, but in our system the occupational health records are classified separately from the HR records so it has no impact on the retention for HR records. That’s why it’s so important to get your classification right and not mix different types of records under one heading.

Neil.