Hello all

Just a quick note to update you about the international realist conference.  The website will be up and running in the next couple of weeks.  Meanwhile, for those who need planning information sooner rather than later:

The conference will be held in Brisbane from Tuesday 24th – Thursday 26th October 2017 at the Brisbane Convention Centre, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.  There will be a pre-conference workshop day on Monday 23rd, and we will facilitate spaces for meetings of networks, interest groups, international project groups and the like on Friday 27th.

The bank account is now open and if anyone needs to pay in advance of the website being up, email me (not the whole list, please!) and I will provide you with the necessary details.

Brisbane in October is a delight and we heartily recommend a few days’ annual leave to capitalise on it!

Best wishes

Gill

Gill Westhorp, PhD

Professorial Research Fellow, Charles Darwin University

Director, Community Matters Pty Ltd

PO Box 443 Mount Torrens SA 5244

Ph +61 (0)418 388 224