Hi all, I agree about RAMESES being being about both. I think what has happened is that the list has evolved organically to be dominated by discussion of realist approaches. This may have led some to feel that it is really just about realist eval/synthesis....however, I too would hope that Marjorie's original intervention will stimulate more discussion of MNR as an approach here and I am sure that those of us more oriented to realism will find that discussion productive and interesting. If nothing else, it may create space for some interesting philosophical contrasts which have long been pointed out by Trish, between the more constructivist orientation of MNR as opposed to RE/S.

Cheers, Simon