Hi Justin,Ibukun Adepoju and I would like to start a group.  She is studying mobile technology with midwives in Africa and I am studying mobile technology with interprofessional acute care teams in the U.S.
We're not sure where we are headed, but we are going to attempt to create a repository of mechanisms for mobile technology used by healthcare workers.
Ibukun is completing a realist review.  I am in the theory testing phase for my PhD in nursing.  We met via Skype once, but are going to continue meeting and would love to include others who are studying mobile technology used by healthcare workers.
I can be the main contact.  My info is below
Katheryn Courville MSN RNDoctoral Student Texas Woman's University - College of [log in to unmask]
Name for group...mHealth???