Dear all,

We currently have the following vacancies on our committee:

East of England Branch
Consciousness and Experiential Section

To find out more about what is involved in being a PsyPAG representative please read the attached document 'Becoming a PsyPAG representative' or contact the Vice Chair ([log in to unmask])

If you would like to apply then please:

1) Complete the attached application form
2) Save the document with your name, and the position you are applying for,
3) Email it to [log in to unmask]
4) Use the position name as the subject heading.

Our process for applications outside of the AGM is as follows. Once an application for a position has been received, a closing date for any additional applications will be announced for two weeks following this. All applications received by this date will be a sent to our committee for consideration and voting.

Please email [log in to unmask] for copies of the documents if you are unable to access the attachments.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,
Ryc Aquino
PsyPAG Vice Chair on behalf of the PsyPAG Committee

Maria Raisa Jessica (Ryc) Aquino, BPsych, MSc, MBPsS, FHEA
PhD candidate in Health Psychology
PsyPAG Vice Chair | PsyPAG Quarterly Editor
Centre for Maternal and Child Health Research
School of Health Sciences
City, University of London
Tel.: +44 (0) 207 040 5773