Hello,

We are now accepting abstracts for the 4th Annual PhD Research Conference at Sheffield Hallam University. Please see the attachment for further information and the abstract submission form. This is popular event which is a great opportunity to present or just to meet other PhD students in a friendly atmosphere and discuss your project.

It would be really helpful if you could forward this email on to any other PhD students (or anyone planning to study a PhD) who may also be interested in attending this event (and re-Tweet<https://twitter.com/simon_ashe/status/842007781645393920> if possible!).  Thanks so much for your help.

Thanks,
Simon

Simon Ashe
Doctoral Researcher and Trainee Health Psychologist

Department of Psychology, Sociology and Politics, Faculty of Development and Society,
Sheffield Hallam University. Room HC 1.05, Heart of the Campus Building,
Collegiate Campus, Sheffield, S10 2BQ
0114 225 2768

Call for Paper/Poster Abstracts
SHU PhD Forum’s 4th Annual Research Conference: By PhDs for PhDs

Sheffield Hallam University’s Psychology, Sociology and Politics (PSP) PhD students invite you to submit a research paper or poster presentation for our 4th Annual PhD Research Conference.

We welcome submissions from PhD students in the following disciplines:
Psychology, Sociology and Politics.

Conference date: Friday, 23rd June 2017

Deadline for abstracts: Friday, 7th April 2017