Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to various deadlines that are fast approaching

Early Bird Rates for PsyPAG Annual Conference

Our 32nd PsyPAG Annual Conference is taking place on Wednesday 26th-Friday 28th July 2017 at Northumbria University. This flagship event allows postgraduate psychology students to present their research in a supportive environment, alongside expert keynotes, workshops and social events.

Early Bird registration rates for our Annual Conference close on Friday 24th March. https://psypag2017.com/registration-key-dates/

Deadlines to submit conference workshop abstracts close on Wednesday 29th March.

PsyPAG Awards
Our 2017 PsyPAG Awards honour outstanding achievement across postgraduate research, teaching and additionally (new for 2017) outstanding undergraduate research.

- PsyPAG Rising Researcher Award
- PsyPAG Masters Award
- DART-P/ PsyPAG Teaching Award
- PsyPAG Undergraduate Award (new for 2017)

The deadline for all award applications has been extended to close on Friday 24th March 2017.
You can find full details on each award and all application forms on our website http://www.psypag.co.uk/awards<http://www.psypag.co.uk/awards/>

<http://www.psypag.co.uk/awards/>

Best wishes
Emma
PsyPAG Chair

Dr Emma Norris
Research Associate, Human Behaviour-Change Project

University College London
Room 346, 1-19 Torrington Place, London, WC1E 7HB
@EJ_Norris
PsyPAG Chair

http://www.humanbehaviourchange.org/
@HBCProject @UCLBehaveChange