Sent on behalf of David Chapman whose contact details are below. For some reason his email was auto-rejected though I've no idea why!
Jo (psci-com owner)

From: "Chapman, David" <[log in to unmask]org>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Bcc:
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 15:15:48 +0000
Subject: Public Engagement Intern, the Royal Society - 4 months, London Living Wage

Hi all,

We’re recruiting for an intern to help organise the Summer Science Exhibition.

The internship will last for four months, is paid at the London Living Wage and includes a generous benefits package.

The main duties of the role include:

·         Content management of 2017 Summer Science Exhibition website and support of digital engagement before and during the exhibition.

·         Liaising with internal departments and external service providers to implement the marketing strategy for the exhibition, including printed, London Underground, social media and email marketing and online event listings.

·         Coordinate the call for proposals for the 2018 Summer Science exhibition.

·         Support the Public Engagement team during the delivery of the Summer Science Exhibition including set up (1-2 July), the exhibition itself (3 July – 9 July) and take down (10 July). To ensure the smooth running of the event, the Public Engagement Intern will be involved in administrative tasks, exhibitor support, greeting visitors, event management and support of volunteers.

·         Collation and analysis of feedback gathered at the exhibition, including public, exhibitor and staff feedback including organisation of debriefs for internal teams. Sharing of reporting with internal stakeholders.

Full details can be found here: https://recruit.royalsociety.org/AccessSelect.rEcruit/Recruitment/VacancyDetails.aspx?VacNo=5F4432869789B56D.

All enquiries should be directed to [log in to unmask]org.

Many thanks,

David

David Chapman
Assistant Public Engagement Manager

T +44 20 7451 2254

The Royal Society
6-9 Carlton House Terrace
London SW1Y 5AG
royalsociety.org

Registered Charity No 207043

This email is sent on behalf of The Royal Society, 6-9 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AG, United Kingdom.

The contents of this email and any attachments are intended for the confidential use of the named recipient(s) only. They may be legally privileged and should not be communicated to or relied upon by any person without our express written consent. If you are not an addressee (or you have received this mail in error) please notify us immediately by email to: [log in to unmask], and confirm the deletion of this email and attachments immediately.
You should carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment. The Royal Society accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses or interception or interruption of this email.

Please see our privacy policy for details of how any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.

Registered charity no. 207043

The views or opinions are solely those of the author of this email, and do not represent those of The Royal Society unless specifically stated.
--
Jo Brodie
Public Engagement Co-ordinator, CS4FN

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)