Hello psci-com colleagues,

Science made simple - a social enterprise with a mission to inspire the next generation of scientists and engineers - is currently seeking new talent to join our small friendly team. The role is based in Cardiff but will involve travelling across the UK (and possibly beyond), with a range of interactive science and engineering shows. All the information and background about who we are can be found here:

http://www.sciencemadesimple.co.uk/news-blogs/join-our-team-we-are-recruiting-a-stem-communicator

Please spread the word to any potential applicants you may know, and feel free to email me directly if you have any questions about the role.

The deadline is Sunday 26th March.

Best wishes
Wendy

My usual working days are Monday,  Thursday and Friday.
Wendy Sadler RSA, MSc
Director

science|made|simple
02920 876 884

science made simple | 14-17 The Parade | Cardiff | CF24 3AA
Company Number: 05187306 | VAT Number: GB862387008

@scimadesimple | @wendyjsadler
www.facebook.com/sciencemadesimple

EU Descartes Prize for Innovation in Science Communication. Learning Outside the Classroom award for Innovation.

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)