Hello,
Just a reminder for all of you working in universities and science-based organisations that my survey on social media management is still live and closes on Friday 24 March - so I'd be really grateful if you could take just ten minutes to complete it. I'm looking at the social media management roles of STEM communicators/PR practitioners.

The survey will ask a little about you (no personal information) and the types of things you do on social media. This is for an independent project with the CIPR. Please feel free to share with your colleagues too.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SLXF2LM<https://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esurveymonkey%2Eco%2Euk%2Fr%2FSLXF2LM&urlhash=XkBf&_t=tracking_anet>

Many thanks for your help!
Dan

Dan Richards-Doran
Communications Manager

Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford
Radcliffe Observatory Quarter, Woodstock Road, Oxford, OX2 6GG

T: +44 (0)1865 617870 E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.phc.ox.ac.uk<http://www.phc.ox.ac.uk/> | @OxPrimaryCare<http://www.twitter.com/oxprimarycare>

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)