Dear Don,

The assumption of prior training is one that fits my background and
experience and expectations. Perhaps that is why people who start studying
with me end up training with someone else?

An Honours degree, in my field (English Literature) used to cover
everything Ken covered as an expected outcome part of a PhD.
So what is left for a PhD candidate to do?
Gee, therešs a problem!!!!

keith

On 18/3/17, 4:41 am, "PhD-Design - This list is for discussion of PhD
studies and related research in Design on behalf of Don Norman"