Hi,

The next UK Network Operators’ Forum (UKNOF) meeting is in Manchester on 20th April.

Meetings happen three times a year, around the UK, and are attended by around 250 people from a mixture of industry, ISPs, vendors, community networks and academia. It’s a great place to meet people and hear a range of practical networking talks.  Attendance is free if you register before the early bird cutoff of 30th March.

We’re always keen to see some academic content on the agenda, so would welcome submissions from the NGN community. Talks can be a full 30 minute session, or we can fit in shorter talks to suit your preference, down to a 5 minute lightning talk if you just want to give a pointer to some interesting work you’d like some feedback on.

For more info, see:

UKNOF: https://www.uknof.org.uk/
Registration (free until 30th March): https://indico.uknof.org.uk/event/39/page/12
Submission page (deadline 3rd April): https://indico.uknof.org.uk/event/39/call-for-abstracts/