Hello all,

The Great Exhibition of the North will be taking place in Newcastle and Gateshead in 2018. It's a celebration of the North's great industry, science, design and innovation, art and culture. We've been asked to spread the word about the opportunity to be part of the exhibition across our professional networks.

Right now there's a chance for scientists , engineers, inventors and innovators, artists and designers to submit their ideas and get a commission to be part of the Great Exhibition of the North by applying here http://www.ngi.org.uk/GreatExhibitionOfTheNorth/call-for-commissions/

The web portal contains all of the information you'll need about the Great Exhibition of the North and the application process.

Please share this with all the contacts and professional networks you think might be interested in the opportunity.

Many Thanks,

Dan.

Dan Gordon

Keeper of Biology