** This list is managed by Dr Evangelos Himonides (UCL), on behalf of the Society for Education and Music Psychology Research (sempre), and aims to serve as a discussion forum for researchers working at the shared boundaries of science and music. This list was previously managed by the Institute of Musical Research. **

MESSAGE FOLLOWS:

Dr Thomas Moors (Shout at Cancer) and Dr Evangelos Himonides (UCL)
proudly announce the **FREE** event, featuring MarvRadio (Beatboxer),
La Verne Williams (Opera Singer) and our participants who had their
voice box surgically removed (Laryngectomy). We will be performing
together with a number of young people from East London.

Saturday 8 April 2017, 4-5 pm, Timber Lodge Café – 1A Honour Lea
Avenue- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London E20 1DY

the audience ticket booking system is now open here:
http://tinyurl.com/jx9sldl

a nice video teaser:
https://vimeo.com/208119035

Looking forward to seeing you there!

best wishes,
Evangelos

--
Dr Evangelos Himonides FBCS CITP
Reader in Technology, Education and Music

check out:
[book] Music, Technology, and Education Critical Perspectives:
http://tinyurl.com/jxsp6t8
[Open Access Article] Gender and the Performance of Music:
http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fpsyg.2014.00276
[Open Access Article] Gender and Music Composition: A Study of Music,
and the Gendering of Meanings:
http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fpsyg.2016.00411