Dear All,

We are informing you that the next, 8th International Meeting on Atomic and Molecular Physics and Chemistry (IMAMPC) will be held in Toruń, Poland, 19-22 June 2017.

Registration is open, a list of the invited speakers is available on the website (see: http://imampc2017.fizyka.umk.pl/).

As in previous editions, the main purpose of IMAMPC is to bring together researchers working on electronic structure theory, potential energy surfaces, molecular collisions, spectroscopy and dynamics, and related experiments. In particular, we strongly encourage young scientists (also PhD students and master students) at the beginning of their research careers to attend and contribute to the meeting.

We truly believe that IMAMPC2017 will be very fruitful for all the attendees! We still have 3 weeks to apply for oral presentation...

Looking forward to see you in Toruń!

On behalf of the organizing committee,

Piotr Żuchowski

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html