Though Experience of Worship was (deliberately) rather later liturgical
developments (John Harper actually went for 1530s, partly because of
availability of more standardised printed Sarum rites).
Worth remembering (and this does come over in the Experience of Worship
enactments) how much of the actual order of the Mass was said quietly
while others were singing.

Maddy

---
Prof. Madeleine Gray
University of South Wales
http://www.heritagetortoise.co.uk
http://twitter.com/heritagepilgrim
'Death has no answers, it just holds up a mirror and asks who you are
and who you want to be' (Caitlin Doughty)