[Apologies for cross-posting; please forward to colleagues who may be
interested]

Dear colleagues,

Brigham Young University has been engaged in researching the emotional
effects of color & form. Our research activities relate to providing a
systematic explanation for why specific forms and colors have the specific
emotion effects. Research has focused on the correlation between specific
form features (variety vs. contrast vs. pattern) and specific emotional
parameters (amusement vs. agitation vs. focus).

We are now carrying an evaluation on the affective response color and form.
To this purpose, we have designed an online questionnaire, available through
the following link:

http://www.cfp.cc/032AJ

All questions of the questionnaire are strictly confidential and will only
be used for research and scientific purposes. Participants will evaluate
multiple images or patterns. This research is based on Manning and Amare's
2009 research, "Emotion-spectrum response to form and color: Implications
for usability." The questionnaire is anonymous. We would greatly appreciate
your further assistance in sharing the survey links with other colleagues of
yours if you find it interesting.

Upon completion of the survey, we would be more than happy to share the
results with you all. These will also be included in a forthcoming paper to
presented at a IEEE Professional Communication Conference.

Thank you very much in advance for your collaboration and valuable feedback!

Joshua Caldwell
Brigham Young University