Dear All,

This question is mainly aimed at those in NHS libraries, but if anyone else has any advice it will be gratefully received!

Can I ask how your library website is hosted and whether  you have to pay for this either  as a set up fee or as an ongoing subscription? Also how is your site linked to your Trust’s site.

I have been looking at some other library  websites of course but can’t determine exactly these details in all cases (and obviously not the bit about payment!)

We currently have  a site which I created using free software, but we have recently had messages from our contact forms blocked because of the domain name.

As historically all we have been able to have on the Trust site is a not very easy to find statement that we have libraries on two sites I am now exploring other options. It has been suggested that there is a company working with the Trust on linked websites for some departments, but it sounds as though we would be charged. (I am currently waiting to hear from someone with more information on this).

Thank you in advance

Janet

Janet Reynolds

Library and Knowledge Services

West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Willow House

Watford General Hospital

Vicarage Rd

Watford WD18 0HB

01923 217437

Helping you find high quality evidence for patient care

 Dynamed     Clinicalskills.net   Royal Marsden Manual

@whhtlibraries

values

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure
under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless
the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of
this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.
If you are not the intended recipient please accept my apologies.
Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
presence of computer viruses.

For further information on West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust visit our
website: http://www.westhertshospitals.nhs.uk