** Blatant and shameless cross-posting!**

We are delighted to announce that booking is now fully open for the Alumni Library Forum 2017, which is hosted this year at the Diamond Building by Sheffield University on Wednesday 7 June, 1130-c1600 (with registration from 1030 onwards.)

This is a free event open to anyone interested in developing alumni library services. It is an informal yet informative event giving everyone time to network, share ideas and best practice, and listen to real-world case studies from universities. You will also get the opportunity to speak with vendors who are alumni-friendly to discover what resources are currently licenced for alumni access.

Speakers this year include:

·         Sheffield University

·         Imperial College

·         Manchester University

·         Cambridge University

·         Henry Stewart Talks

We have been promised that the day will also include an exciting announcement from IEEE…

Oh, did we mention that thanks to all our fabulous sponsors you also get fed really well too?!

The day will conclude with an optional tour of the Library.

Please share this with any interested colleagues. For more details and to book your free place now go to:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/alumni-library-forum-2017-tickets-30452043883

We look forward to seeing you there.

Rachel Daniels

On behalf of the ALF Committee