The University of Wolverhampton is seeking to appoint a Scholarly Communications Librarian with an excellent understanding of the Open Access movement, the research lifecycle and of the challenges we face in managing research outputs. This is a new position for the University and the successful candidate will play a key role in developing our offer around research data management.

This is a permanent full time post at Grade 8. The closing date for applications is 29th March, 2017.

Full details are available at: https://jobs.wlv.ac.uk/wd/plsql/wd_portal.show_job?p_web_site_id=3045&p_web_page_id=305954

Kind Regards

Mike

Mike Dainton | [log in to unmask]

Content & Scholarly Communications Manager

Learning & Information Services

Directorate of Academic Support

University of Wolverhampton

MX307