From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Williams
Sent: 16 March 2017 12:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] OUP access

Hi all, anyone having issues today getting into Oxford Art Online or Oxford dictionaries via federated access, off campus?

Thanks

Mark

Mark Williams
UK federation Manager

T: 02030066042 (Direct)
E: [log in to unmask]

Jisc
Brettenham House, 5 Lancaster Place, London, WC2E 7EN

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG