Dear colleagues.

We’re very pleased to announce the winners of our two UKSG FREE delegate places, sponsored by IEEE and Content Online:

Niels Blaabjerg, Team Manager
Aalborg University Library, Denmark

And

Helen Moore, Faculty Librarian, Engineering and Science
University of Sheffield, UK

Congratulations Helen and Niels, we will be in touch very soon to arrange your tickets.

To the rest of our library colleagues, we really hope you can join us in Harrogate for the UKSG Conference & Exhibition 10-12 April; IEEE will be on stand 42 & 43 and Content Online on stand 23.

IEEE are hosting the following informal events that might be of interest to you:

IEEE and Content Online Customer Dinner - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ieee-and-content-online-customer-dinner-uksg-2017-registration-31999635772

IEEE EWNI Breakfast Briefing - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ieee-ewni-breakfast-briefing-uksg-2017-registration-32184131604

For anyone arriving in Harrogate on Sunday, our colleagues at SAE International are hosting a very informal pub quiz and dinner. Including prizes for the winning team! Register at this link https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sae-sunday-pub-quiz-uksg-2017-registration-31408927949

Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter for your chance to win a sponsored delegate place in 2018 and beyond. @content_online<https://twitter.com/content_online>

We hope to see you there!

Best regards

Steven Tweedie
Managing Director, Content Online & Content Online Europe
Agent for IEEE.
PS. Happy International Day of Awesomeness

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG