Dear Colleagues

**** SECOND AND FINAL TRY *******

Apologies for cross posting but I was wondering whether any of my kind colleagues, had access to, and was willing and able to share copies of their Trusts Pressure Ulcer Competency Documents to form part of a literature search/ information request I am currently dealing with.

Thanking you in advance.

Enjoy your day

Beckie

Rebecca Stansfield

Assistant Clinical Librarian

Library & E-learning Service

The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust

Royal Oldham Hospital

Please note my working days are Monday - Wednesday

tel: 0161 627 8463 (Int 78463)

email: [log in to unmask]

internal website: http://nww.pat.nhs.uk/Library-Service/library-services.htm

external website: http://www.pat.nhs.uk/education-and-research/library-services.htm

pipyou tubetwittere

Library Resource of the Month

Ebook resource of month

Click on the above image to go to the ebook page