Hello,

Calling the LIHNN hive mind!

One of our teams has a bibliography/list of references as a team resource (mostly links to online reports rather than journal articles). They're asking if there's software they can use to keep it up to date. Free, of course.

Our current suggestions - reference manager software such as Mendeley (and the fab guide from NWAS: https://www.networks.nhs.uk/nhs-networks/nwas-library-and-information-service/mendeley), maybe look into something like Zotero too.

Any other suggestions of free software for them to look into, particular anything that magically checks for broken links?

Thanks,

Emily

Emily Hopkins
Programme Manager - Knowledge Management

Health Education England, working across the North West
3rd Floor | 3 Piccadilly Place | Manchester | M1 3BN

T.  0161 625 7362
E.  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
W. www.hee.nhs.uk<http://www.hee.nhs.uk/>
[a_million_decisions_autosignature (1)]
Every day across the healthcare sector in England, a million decisions are made
Knowledge staff can help you make evidence based decisions #amilliondecisions<https://www.hee.nhs.uk/our-work/research-learning-innovation/healthcare-library-knowledge-services/million-decisions-campaign>

**Please note that my email address has changed to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Please amend your records accordingly**