FYI …… access to Athens Admin is temporarily unavailable.

Steve Glover, MSc.

Head of Library Services

Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Education South

Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9WL

Tel: 0161 276 8726

Fax: 0161 276 6918

www.cmft.nhs.uk Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Trust includes: Manchester Royal Infirmary, Manchester Royal Eye Hospital, Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital, St Mary’s Hospital, University Dental Hospital of Manchester. Trafford Hospitals and Community Service