From: learning development in higher education network [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Sandra Sinfield [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 16 March 2017 09:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Hi all looking for open access LD resources

I am so loving everybody sharing their wonderful resources and hubs! Was anyone collecting, collating and sharing?
(Hopes!!)

Here are ours at LondonMet - though moving to new format for the student one - and much may be lost on the way :-(
Student: http://learning.londonmet.ac.uk/studyhub/
Staff: http://learning.londonmet.ac.uk/take5/

All the best,
Sandra