ALDinHE Regional Symposium at the University of Northampton

Date: 28 June 2017

Theme: Learning Development Showcase and Networking Event

Information: We are planning a regional symposium for 28 June 2017 and I have attached a draft programme for this event. We would be delighted if you could join us and share your practice throughout the day but particularly in the 10 minutes lightening talks in the morning session.

Please get in touch by 5 May 2017 if you would like to present in some capacity or if you have any questions. I will send out a booking email within the next few weeks.

Thanks and regards,

Kate

Kate Coulson

BSocSc MSc PGCTHE MCLIP SFHEA

Head of Learning Development

Library and Learning Services

https://static.hobsons.co.uk/northampton/usermedia/Staff%20News/2017/New%20logo%20announcement/UoNlogo.jpg

T +44 (0)1604 893167

M +44 (0)7557 338319

University of Northampton Park Campus, Boughton Green Road, NN2 7AL, United Kingdom