From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: March-10-17 7:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Girls_Studies] 2500-word entry on "Girl Culture" needed

Hi, all:

I am seeking someone to author a 2,500-word academic encyclopedia entry on girl culture by late March/early April 2017. If you are interested, please email me directly at [log in to unmask] for more details. Thank you!

Rebecca Hains

Posted by: RC Hains <[log in to unmask]>

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (2)