I know how much you all like filling questionnaires but I’ve been asked by a friend who is doing a PhD working with the Ordnance Survey to develop 3D gis data, to circulate this one. It really is very, very short.

It would also be helpful if you could pass it to your GIS teams as much of the data isn’t relevant to the heritage sector but I can see that other local authority types might find it useful.

https://opinio.ucl.ac.uk/s?s=47881

Thanks.

Chris Webster
Somerset Historic Environment Record
Somerset Heritage Centre
Brunel Way
Taunton
TA2 6SF

01823 347434
Online HER: www.somersetheritage.org.uk

email size

The Somerset HER is managed for Somerset County Council by the South West Heritage Trust.

South West Heritage Trust is supported by Somerset and Devon County Councils

South West Heritage is a charity and a company limited by guarantee registered in England. Registered office: Somerset Heritage Centre, Brunel Way, Norton Fitzwarren, Taunton, Somerset TA2 6SF. Company number: 09053532 Charity Number: 1158791 VAT Registration Number: 197221592

Disclaimer

This email communication along with any attachments is intended for the person(s) it is addressed to only. The communication is not legally binding, nor is it a contractual commitment on behalf of the South West Heritage Trust. We make every effort to keep our network free of malicious software and take no responsibility for any malware, virus or other damaging files transmitted via this communication.

South West Heritage Trust