Dear list members,

There are still some place available for the workshop below:

What is the relationship between learning words and learning grammatical features?
• Dr. Vivienne Rogers, Swansea University
• Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 2pm
• Treehouse, Berrick Saul Building, University of York

Programme:
2:00 –2:15 Registration and coffee
2:15 –2:30 Welcome and Introduction
2:30 –3:00 Talk by Dr. Vivienne Rogers
3:00-4:00   Group discussion and feedback

Free admission. Refreshments provided. Please register by 15 March 2017 sending an email to: [log in to unmask]c.uk.
I would also like to draw your attention to our final workshop in June 2017 on "Reading rhetorically: Strategies for academic success" by Dr. Irena Kuzborska (York). The forum's website (www.languageteachingforum.org) has all the details of this event well as materials from past events (videos, powerpoints, additional documents).

Best wishes,

Thomas Jochum-Critchley, FHEA
Associate Lecturer in German
Year Abroad Coordinator
Coordinator for LFA German, Russian, Polish & Dutch
Vanbrugh College, Room V/C 105
Department of Language and Linguistic Science
University of York,
Heslington,
York, YO10 5DD, UK
http://www.york.ac.uk/language/people/academic-research/thomas-jochum-critchley/