Dear All,

Thank you very much for all your help regarding sourcing costumes for our gallery spaces, I have attached a list as requested of all the recommendations that I received – some were recommended more than once.

I am now having a look at all the different websites/facebook pages.

Apologies for not putting the eras we are looking for on the original message – we are looking for 14th Century, Georgian, Late Victorian and 1950s – quite a time span!

Thanks once again

Jo

Jo Rooks

Learning and Participation Officer

Museum of East Anglian Life

Stowmarket

Suffolk

IP14 1DL

01449 612229

Direct Line: 01449 618227

www.eastanglianlife.org.uk

MEAL_logo_CMYKSE_Business_Identifier_RGB

Suffolk Museum of the Year 2015

Registered charity number 293033

cid:image001.png@01D26767.972914B0