Dear All,

Thank you very much for all your help regarding sourcing costumes for our gallery spaces, I have attached a list as requested of all the recommendations that I received - some were recommended more than once.

I am now having a look at all the different websites/facebook pages.

Apologies for not putting the eras we are looking for on the original message - we are looking for 14th Century, Georgian, Late Victorian and 1950s - quite a time span!

Thanks once again

Jo

Jo Rooks
Learning and Participation Officer