Hi All

I am currently mentoring some MA Museum & Gallery Study students and one of them has asked if I can help her track down some examples of teacher training in museums.
If this is something you have experience of, please could you reply with a few details and let me know if it's ok to put her in touch with you?

Many thanks

Sally

Sally Fort
Consultant: cultural projects