-----Original Message-----
From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Allan Randall
Sent: 02 March 2017 05:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Further thoughts on GEM Case Studies

Thank you for the responses to this debate so far and I hope more of you
will add your thoughts to the discussion

Do the Case Studies need to be printed. If they were web based it would be
much easier to be flexible on presentation and allow easy reference to
aspects of the projects that were already on line.

What do you think?

Allan

Sent from my iPad

GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at

For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a
holiday) see the list website at
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM