Hello,

I tried running fnirt to register two T2w images. The basic function call from fnirt's help (with only --ref and --in) worked well. However, when I tried the 2nd example in fnirt's help (fnirt --ref=<some template> --in=<some image> --infwhm=8,4,2 --subsamp=4,2,1 --warpres=8,8,8), I got the following error:

'Mismatch between --subsamp and --miter options'

I didn't add anything beyond what I copy/pasted from fnirt's help text, and the registration without parameters did work (so, it's not a problem with my data). I think this may be a bug in fnirt...

thank you in advance for your help!