Hi,

We recommend using epi_reg with the fieldmaps and EPI data, not working directly with FUGUE. The outputs will include a distortion-corrected EPI (use the b=0 as an input) and a warpfield to allow you to apply this distortion correction to other EPIs.

You don't have to worry about PRELUDE as the call to fsl_prepare_fieldmap will have already taken care of this.

All the best,
Mark