Dear Paul,

If i resample my atlas  the valuable information that i seek might be lost, is there any alternative. I understand i have to resampling using flirt , but i have never used that approach, could you recommend me how i could possibly do resampling , making sure nothing in my atlas is lost ?.

Thanks
Vasudev