From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 5:32:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Registering Gray Matter Mask back to T1

Hi,

You could try to register the gray matter mask to a gray matter mask in native space and then threshold the transformed version. A combination of fslmaths and flirt should be good enough to do this.

I don't really know what the SPM options are though, so for those options you'd need to ask the SPM list.

All the best,
Mark