Dear FSL experts,

I am trying to use the voxelwise confound regression feature in FEAT 6 (running on Ubuntu OS) with no success. I suspected memory issues and tried to run it on a different machine but received same error message. Any suggestion on how to resolve the problem would be appreciated.

This it the error message:

/usr/share/fsl/5.0/bin/generateConfounds /home/prokopis/Dropbox/EEG_fMRI_Birmingham/RawAndAnalyzedData/Batch1/CB/CB_resting.physcorr.pnm/CB_resting_physocrr_evlist.txt
Image Exception : #22 :: ERROR: Could not open image /Users/prokopis/Dropbox/EEG_fMRI_Birmingham/Batch1/CB/CB_resting.physcorr.pnm/CB_resting_physocrrev001
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'RBD_COMMON::BaseException'
Aborted (core dumped)

FATAL ERROR ENCOUNTERED:
COMMAND:
/usr/share/fsl/5.0/bin/generateConfounds /home/prokopis/Dropbox/EEG_fMRI_Birmingham/RawAndAnalyzedData/Batch1/CB/CB_resting.physcorr.pnm/CB_resting_physocrr_evlist.txt
ERROR MESSAGE:
child process exited abnormally
END OF ERROR MESSAGE

Best wishes to all,