thanks!

Francesco Sammartino

On Mar 10, 2017 3:39 AM, "Anderson M. Winkler" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Francesco,

Not really, for the same reason we don't do permutation with fMRI time series.

Maybe if the sessions are well far apart from each other, but there is a substantial risk for invalid results.

That said, if the data has already been collected, it may well be worth running the analysis and, if the effects are really strong, consider presenting a case report, being open about this limitation.

All the best,

Anderson