​Hi Michael,

I think you are right since I noticed that if I typed "bash" before oxford_asl  the command would work.  I made the switch to my shebang line and it works (at least i think it does, my cluster users will test it out more).   I had no idea that bash had different arrays than sh.

Have a nice day!

Thomas

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Michael Chappell <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 9, 2017 7:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] oxford_asl: alltis[0]=1.4: not found

This is a good point, but given the output I suspect this is okay - the image contains a single volume corresponding to a single repeats of the TI.
What could be an issue here is to do with the shell, this particular part of oxford_asl relies on bash style arrays, but it is possible on this system the default shell doesn’t handle arrays. Try changing the first line of oxford_asl from
#!/bin/sh
#!/bin/bash
and see if that makes any difference.

Michael