Hi Matthew,

Ok, I got t. I appreciate greatly your experienced help. Thank you so much!

Best

Nancy

At 2017-03-16 23:28:23, "Matthew Webster" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Nancy,
It is generally better to always register with the higher-resolution image as a reference, the resulting transformation can then be inverted and used to transform the structural image to low-resolution space.

Kind Regards
Matthew