Dear list,

I wanted to use ICA-AROMA and downloaded the package a couple of days ago.
I have python2.7 on Ubuntu 14.04.

When I try to run the ICA-AROMA.py on a feat-dir using the standard comment
line from the manual I get the following error message:

 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/eelco/ICA-AROMA-master/ICA_AROMA.py", line 5, in <module>
    from future import standard_library
ImportError: No module named future

This module is indeed not present in my python2.7 folder.

The weird thing is that I've used ICA-AROMA on the same computer before
without any problem, but that ICA-AROMA version I accidentily deleted when
I was cleaning up my HD.

I tried searching for the future package online, but as I'm totally lost
with python it didn't work out.

Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks,

Eelco